1. [+944, -40] Yoon Kyun Sang is the lead but he didn’t get any award and was cast away. Sbs should give him a big award, his acting is really good
2. [+657, -14] This drama was the born of the good actor Prosecutor Kim Yoon Soo
3. [+409, -39] It’s so frustrating;; is the writer joking?
4. [+305, -17] In the end, Lee Gwang Ho gave birth to a illegitimate child and abandoned him with that woman then for political use he went to adopt a son and raised it?? He adopted a child and killed it then adopted the new Young Min. But even though he knew his own son, he kept doing those things?
5. [+288, -24] Wa this is definitely a big revealing..ㄷ
6. [+124, -8] Today’s scene stealer is…the nurse…
7. [+107, -1] The prosector Kim said that he will become twisted…I’m curious about what he will do…ㅋㅋ
8. [+103, -1] Mr. Cho is really loyal…he instinctly found and went to Lee Gwang Ho’s house…to protect his owner…ㅋ
9. [+89, -1] Lee Gwang Ho did all kinds of crimes in this world
10. [+85, -1] But Yoon Kyun Sang is a lot different from his image in Pinocchio, back then he suited playing the role of a villain or a psycho but now he is just cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+39, -3] It’s seriously an endless frustrating;: It’s so frustrating, is the writer joking?
2. [+30, -3] I mean it’s fun ㅡ but the detectives are so ridiculousㅡㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they are not the police but the neighbors ㅡㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+28, -7] What is this? is he his son?
4. [+18, -0] Today’s main character = Gymnastic nurse “shoulders shoulders~”
5. [+11, -1] Is Lee Gwang Ho the father? they made it a lot wavy. The police suddenly appeared ridiculously. It’s frustrating
6. [+13, -6] If Jong Sam didn’t become Oh Il Sung, what could have happendㅡ.ㅡDaebak
7. [+7, -0] But why the detectives don’t know how to fight? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s so lame and they always get stabbed from the back ㅋㅋ on the contrary, detective Jin is so good at fighting ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+7, -0] He is not his father, right?..It’s frustrating
9. [+6, -0] It’s frustrating how the police are so lame. Writer-nim, please give us something refreshing
Rating: 5.5% | 6.4%