1. [+3986, -38] Ah that bastard Tak Soo needs to learn a lesson
2. [+3791, -38] But he is so short ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ It will be an easy game and will easily win ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Should have been more careful
3. [+2625, -37] I want to hit Tak Soo
4. [+2415, -39] Aigoo Jung Bong-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+893, -21] Jung Bong-ah why are you hesitating to say that she is your girlfriend? ㅜㅜ Even the girlfriend is too frustrating
6. [+659, -13] Tak Soo and the other guy are really bad guys…He took away another person’s dream
7. [+636, -7] As expected it was a plan from the beginning, Ahn Jae Hong is annoying and his junior is also annoying and Dong Man’s so frustrating but I felt better after watching the epilogue
8. [+621, -11] Joo Man and Seol Hee will break up if he doesn’t do better
9. [+532, -12] Looking at how he asked if he called the ambulance they may have chosen a a great opponent
1. [+1428, -12] Park Seo Joon was refreshing!!!!!! That ajumma is really the worst…Is that all if she was a VIP!!!!!!
2. [+696, -17] Kim Ji Won is really pretty
3. [+529, -11] Wa…Seo Joon is tough~~~~~
4. [+142, -1] But only dating in the office should be a secret but why can’t he say she is his girlfriend?
5. [+113, -1] The one who Cast In Gyo Jin did a good job
6. [+103, -1] When I see Jung Bong’s girlfriend I feel frustrated it’s so realistic, Can’t you shake off that little fox? I feel really frustrated
7. [+96, -2] It’s a fact that there are people like that even in the real world ㅠㅠ