1. [+6839, -273] CG team didn’t get paid yet…based on the black dragon’s state…
2. [+5511, -280] Oh Gong could have done it alone…why did Sam Jang died?…what will they do tomorrow…
3. [+4587, -281] Sam Jang didn’t finish her work and died?? It is too naive to die because of a human knife. I didn’t even cry when Sam Jang died…I don’t hate her….I’m just speechless…
4. [+3646, -64] Why did Sam Jang died?
5. [+3334, -59] Sam Jang’s death was meaningless ㅡㅡ;; How will they end things in the last episode…
6. [+825, -10] It would have been better if they fought hard, Ah Sa Nyeo got back to her sense and her body was healed rather than died
7. [+821, -13] Why did Sam Jang died? she should have worked more before dying ㅋㅋㅋ The world can be this meaningless. Oh Gong could have done it alone ㅋㅋ
8. [+719, -20] CG wasn’t disappointing because I didn’t expect anything in the first place…until the end, the story is neither plausible or understandable, why did Sam Jang died? ~~ Ah ~~ I feel pity for the actors…I’m disappointed in Hong sisters
9. [+638, -26] My husband said one word…It’s like watching Power Rangers…
2. [+3172, -111] Wa…Is this the intention of the writers to make a season 2??
3. [+2489, -214] Writer-nim, Please make a second season!!!!!!
4. [+1821, -89] Oh Gong-ah, be happy with Sun Mi
5. [+1715, -148] Lee Seung Gi was so cool in this drama ㅠ
6. [+690, -28] As expected, Hwayugi was dragged till the end and then they just ended it. Was it troublesome to worry more about the story??? The concept and the characters were fresh but the director and the writers lack a lot
7. [+641, -24] If you were going to give us an open ending, why did use 20 episodes…(shaking)
8. [+584, -17] You could have end it with him dragging her out of hell but how could you end it with Oh Gong driving ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+583, -43] I feel pity for myself for watching it all…
10. [+473, -14] A drama that only the actors has saved ㅋㅋㅋ