1. [+750, -36] Drama that Yeon Woo Jin Dragging it hard…ㅜ
3. [+504, -33] Don’t pretend to be crying, Don’t just scream, don’t make the expression of crying, Just cry for real…I want to feel empathy..
4. [+373, -12] Hwan Ki’s sister is really sick. Just sick. Hospitalization is urgent
5. [+241, -12] The story is a situation were Chae Ro Won destroys everything, There’s definitely a shortage of emotions. Park Hye Soon is not bad, she just still lack emotional acting, i feel like they give her the lead role too soon.
6. [+122, -6] I was expecting to know more about introspective people, but eventually the boss turns into an outgoing story … ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+108, -4] Hye Soo played Eun Jae in Age of Youth, that role fits her well. Her charecter in Introverted Boss is really bright yet she has complex feelings, its too much for a rookie actress.
8. [+82, -1] Honestly, there was no reason for Chae Ro Woon’s sister to commit suicide…She doesn’t have a deep and long relationship with Kang Woo Il…Kang Woo Il betrayed her? Was threatened by Yi Soo? Still not a reason to commit suicide…More than introverted boss he is just self-respecting boss;;;And suicide was done on the rooftop but do they always say that she fell off the boss’s window?;;;Even without the acting, The story itself is a bit less convincing.
1. [+104, -16] The content has improved a lot better than before and i will look forward to it till the end
2. [+61, -4] Drama with an ignorant story…
3. [+58, -7] Reading the comments makes me feel sick ㅋ I watch this drama and the content is okay but I do think it is a little fussy maybe because of the lack in acting.I thought about this since the beginning but what if Park Bo Gum played the lead? The drama immersion decreases slightly
4. [+27, -5] I was looking forward to it but it’s a little childish so i just stop watching it…The lead’s acting is always the same
5. [+11, -0] This is the writer’s fault ㅠㅠ…
6. [+13, -2] Its made of crap
7. [+21, -1] Park Hye Soo ruined this dramaㅡ
8. [+28, -8] Are they still doing this??? The acting is foot acting, i just can’t watch it…Why did you really give Park Hye Soo the lead? she just ruined the drama…With that acting the drama became trash…
9. [+7, -1] Personally, i think Park Hye Soo has a lack of expressions. Keep Practicing acting continuously. She is still a beginner, so I’m not too disappointed. There is a time for her to learn. But…Yoon Park didn’t really practice. You are playing the friend’s lead but why is your acting like that?…Let’s practice more. The scenario is much better than it was before…
1. [+344, -10] Yeon Woo Jin knows how to digest delicate feelings..
2. [+217, -7] Why are you hesitating again??? Stop hesitating~~
3. [+284, -40] Am i the only one who saw Yi Soo is face? She is really pretty..ㄷㄷToday she looked the most beautiful
4. [+167, -7] I was deceived by the preview ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+72, -6] Park Hye Soo suits playing a bright, pure and cute role. If she was a college student it will fit her 100 percent. Maybe because she still lacks in acting…A situation were it has so much feeling doesn’t suit her at all.
6. [+69, -5] I’m impressed every time i see Yeon Woo Jin’s acting…
7. [+53, -5] Kyu Han Hwa don’t get involved
8. [+43, -4] I didn’t see it but it appeared suddenly
9. [+38, -2] Already next week is the last week ㅠㅠ
1. [+238, -20] Isn’t Gong Seung Yeon so pretty?
2. [+157, -19] Gong Seung Yeon’s acting is really good and Yeon Woo Jin is so cute ㅜㅜ
3. [+113, -16] Gong Seung Yeon is so beautiful ~~
4. [+93, -15] Next time Gong Seung Yeon will be the lead of a drama, i hope she does well!!
5. [+66, -14] Yeon Woo Jin is so cute (is this how it feel of wanting to eat someone)
6. [+23, -0] As expected, the person that secretary Chae liked was Yeon Woo Jin
7. [+14, -0] Don’t tell me that secretary chae liked Yeon Woo Jin?
8. [+19, -3] The acting is not the problem~~~ The writer seems to be the problem~~Everything is not good and the lines are bad~~It’s amazing how the actors acted out the script~~~~
9. [+5, -0] All along i thought it was secretary Chae and it turns out to be secretary Chae…hahaha….