1. [+1649, -26] The last story of each episode is so sad…huh
2. [+1644, -40] It’s like Kam Woo Sung’s Alone in Love…
3. [+1366, -19] What is this, It’s funny, sad and makes my love cells pop up???
4. [+1186, -27] The innocent bed scene was funny, but the sudden story about Soon Jin’s daughter made it heavy ㅜㅜ
5. [+840, -23] They look good together^^
6. [+374, -6] This is real fate. Same plane, same cemetery, same apartment
7. [+369, -6] Kim Sun Ah’s acting is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ How can she be this good at comedy and melo
8. [+362, -6] It’s the best adult romance
1. [+2474, -72] How many men will pay 50 million won in one go, this is possible only in dramas
2. [+1913, -71] A middle-aged white horse prince. A professional man with 20 millions assets. It’s so realistic. Kim Sun Ah even worked hard to earn money for 20 years but why is her life like this? what a shame.
3. [+1043, -52] Kam Woo Sung is so sexy ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ ugh
4. [+882, -39] I watched today’s episode while my heart tickling. This drama is so heart fluttering, fun and sad ㅠ
5. [+273, -6] Is Son Moo Han dying? For some reason he treats his daughter anxiously, the medicines in the refrigerator and he says meaningful lines…
6. [+219, -11] Kim Woo Sung and Kim Sun Ah’s acting feels real and sweet, I have no sympathy for his daughter because of her voice and atmosphere. Seems like Kam Woo Sung’s terminally ill, what will happen to An Soon Jin?
7. [+212, -4] Why can’t they have a love relation? There seems to be more to the story. It’s a really fun drama
8. [+173, -5] Kam Woo Sung is really the best actor~~ It reminds me of my dating days….Kim Sun Ah has a cute expression~ㅋㅋIt’s a realistic character in her 50s ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+153, -4] Seems Kim Sun Ah’s daughter has died from an accident but Kam Woo Sung’s family has nothing to do with it right? I’m nervous ㅠㅠ
E09-10: 9.3% | 12.3%
E11-12: 9.5% | 12.5%