1. [+1030, -48] No matter what the others say, This is fun for me, I watch it because of Lee Je Hoon. And Shin Min Ah’s acting is good…ㅋㅋ
2. [+636, -16] Ah ㅠㅠ Tomorrow is the last episode…ㅠㅠ
3. [+608, -26] Ah, finally today have resolve it all that frustrating. I know understand why everything was so frustrating ㅠㅠ It’s really fun ㅠㅠ Please make it a happy ending for tomorrow ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
4. [+431, -17] Both of them are pitiful ㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+387, -12] I stopped watching since episode 6, but i will watch the finale tomorrow
6. [+131, -1] He didn’t ride the subway and when the police searched in there, they found Kim Young Jin. Everything is over.
7. [+131, -2] Didn’t Lee Je Hoon ride the subway?! The police should have seen him…So Joon wake up and go meet Marin fast…ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
8. [+122, -3] You have to give the viewers a loyalty award for staying till the episode 16…
9. [+101, -5] Writer. Just write only a short stories like you used to. Sigh
1. [+366, -16] Was it fun in the beginning? after watching it, i felt like i was eating sweet potatoes every night and I stopped it naturally
2. [+271, -6] Extremely frustrating…Ha..
3. [+224, -8] This is makes the lead look stupid…
4. [+152, -6] This is ridiculous…
5. [+51, -5] You have saved Marin already, why did you go there alone while he has a knife…Unbelievable ㅋㅋ If the writer does not have the ability, She will just write a makjang drama
6. [+44, -1] Ah frustrating…Everyone is hiding something and doesn’t want to talk about…
7. [+42, -2] I saw the leads were good actors, i gave it a try but up until episode 6 there was no answer… The main lead is really talented, but what was he doing with the company;;; That’s strange ahjussi kept only acting strange ㅎ I don’t know what happened now. Anyways, It’s a drama who wasted talent…
8. [+38, -1] Isn’t the writer blurring the viewers this time??