A user claimed that the actor sexually harassed her at a karaoke room and forced a kiss on her. She also claimed that she was apart of MBC ‘Crime and Punishment’ production team.
His agency denied all the accusations and said they were only rumors, they will also take legal actions against her.
1. [+5717, -116] It’s good that he responded fast…now we can just wait and see. Who will hit the ball first…
2. [+4041, -196] I can’t hear only one side but It’s strange that the post was deleted and since he also got a lawyer, we will found out the truth soon
3. [+2802, -204] He released an article after 1 hour and 20 mins of the release of that post ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s a witch hunt ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ These reporters didn’t check first and they just wrote an article
4. [+2470, -417] If this turns out to be a false statement, you must die
5. [+957, -72] I am also a woman, and I support the ‘Me too’ movement but let’s not catch the wrong person. If you have committed sex crimes then you should be punished accordingly, only the guilty must be punished.
6. [+596, -33] It’s a matter of a person’s life, let’s not joke around
7. [+553, -107] ‘Me too’ movement seems to be going over line. Because of those bastards
8. [+452, -24] Please don’t ruin the purpose of the movement. The guilty men should be punished…You should not come out after innocent people
9. [+455, -99] You have to reveal your real name…Don’t be just anonymous…If you don’t show up, don’t post anything and ruin the honest people who are using the ‘Me too’ movement
10. [+262, -32] She wrote it and then deleted, someone’s life is on the line, we should catch these people…Please don’t do this